Many people with herpes want to use herpes dating site or herpes support group to meet friends, even find a dating partner, but they fear to be deceived. Here we share 7 useful tips for positive singles in Australia.
1. Join as soon as possible. Don’t wait. The longer you sit with this virus, the worse you’ll feel, so finding a support group and interacting is a simple little thing, that will make you feel much, much better. Use one of the lists below to help you find a group.
2. Introduce yourself! Stick out your hand, and just say “Hi my name is ________.” If you’re a newcomer or have recently been diagnosed then you can add that. You could say, “Hi, my name is ______. Its my first time at this meeting and I’ve just been diagnosed.”
3. Welcome the newcomer. If you’ve had herpes for a while, then be sure to go welcome the people who have recently been diagnosed, if you know who that is. Those people are going though a hard time and you can really help them out by doing this.
4. Ask a lot of questions. Ask the people you meet how they live with the virus. How do they suppress the virus? How do they give “the talk”. And listen.
5. Have a good time. Laugh. Listen. Have a good time. Get involved in service with the organization. If we all try to contribute to the success of herpes support groups then it will make life soooo much easier for those newly diagnosed. And it will add a wonderful fellowship in your life that will add a wonderful new set of relationships.
6. Make friends before looking for romantic partners. You’ll be more attractive to others if you fill your life with friends and fun activities through these groups. If you go just trying to look for romantic partners, you might get a little frustrated. Take your time. Get to know people.
7. Get Social! Be sure to join one of the social groups. Go have some fun with other people. There’s really a growing community of people out there turning this diagnosis into positive things in their lives. You can be a part of that!
Joining a herpes support group or social group will be one the best things you can do if you have a Herpes diagnosis.
You’ll go crazy with worry, fear, and a sense of isolation if you just keep all your feelings to yourself.
So reaching out and simply introducing yourself will help your healing process tremendously.
Positive Singles in Australia, please check http://www.herpesdating-australia.com.au